Bonding, Veneers, Contouring & Reshaping
DISCLAIMER OF Dr. Jim and OFFICITE, LLC
Dr. Jim and OFFICITE, LLC expressly disclaims all warranties and responsibilities of any kind, whether express or implied, for the accuracy or reliability of the content of any information contained in this Web Site, and for the suitability, results, effectiveness or fitness for any particular purpose of the services, procedures, advice or treatments referred to herein, such content and suitability, etc., being the sole responsibility of parties other than Dr. Jim and OFFICITE, LLC, and the reliance upon or use of same by you is at your own independent discretion and risk.
Many treatments are used to treat teeth that are discolored, chipped, misshaped, or missing. Cosmetic surgery can reshape teeth, close gaps, restore worn or short teeth, and even change the length of teeth.
- Bonding - tooth-colored material used to fill in gaps or change the color of teeth.
- Veneers - material placed over the front teeth to change color or shape of teeth. Veneers are used on teeth with uneven surfaces or are chipped, discolored, oddly shaped, unevenly spaced or crooked.
- Contouring and reshaping - a procedure to correct crooked teeth, chipped teeth, cracked teeth or even overlapping teeth.
I can help you evaluate which techniques should be used to improve your child's smile. Major factors taken into consideration include the overall health of her teeth and the final desired result you want. When consulting with us on cosmetic dentistry options, think about these questions:
- What type of maintenance will be required?
- What should the changes look like?
- What can I expect through the course of treatment?